A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Friday 12 September 2014

Mu Sochua and British ambassador visit Battambang and Pailin




លោកឯកអគ្គរាជទូតចក្រភពអង់គ្លេស សូមថ្លែងអំណរគុណដល់លោកអ្នកដែលបានផ្តល់យោបល់ អំពីទីកន្លែងនិងសកម្មភាពដែលលោកគួរធ្វើ នៅខេត្តបាត់ដំបង និងប៉ៃលិន

British Ambassador Bill Longhurst's note on his visit to ‪#‎Battambang‬ and ‪#‎Pailin‬
"Thanks to all the followers of UK in Cambodia who offered suggestions for what I should do during my visit. I really appreciated all the advice.
In the time I had, I managed to take up several of your ideas: I spoke to the Provincial Governors in #Battambang and #Pailin about current affairs including issues of land rights; I called on the NGO AdHoc and some of the people involved in land disputes; I met lecturers and students at University of Battambang (‪#‎UBB‬) to tell them about our ‪#‎Chevening‬ Scholarship programme and went with local MP Sochua Mu to see some of the local neighbourhoods near Wat Ek Phnom. I also met Khem Veasna of the League of Democracy Party.
At the weekend, my family joined me and we had a great time exploring the town, riding on the bamboo train, visiting Wat Banan and Wat Sampov and even went into the abandoned airport for a look around! Overall we had a very enjoyable visit and we’re keen to visit again!"

No comments: